Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Preschool Photo Day 2...

Here's photo overload. I hope everyone is on high speed internet :). I had another great day at the preschool today. This time, I had the older kiddos so there were less tears, and that's always a good thing. I hate not being liked ;-) Well...let me get on to the photos because I know all the moms are eager to see them.






One in b&w to be cool for a high schooler :)





















I had a great time photographing all your kids, and I look forward to working with them again in the fall! Don't forget...In a few days, I'll be posting a private gallery so that you may view the other images of your child. As always, feel free to call me if you have any questions about anything :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a WONDERFUL JOB!!!
We look forward to having you as our photographer! Thanks for your kindness, patience, and efforts!
YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED... not only by our staff, but our parents love these photos.
Great Job Christy!! Look forward to seeing more great pictures in the fall!! Kandie

Anonymous said...

These are all superb! Your passion for photography is evident in your work. These photos are incredible. -Addie I.