Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playing in the studio...

I recently added a new strobe into my lighting setup. Today, I was able to get a little practice with this new 3 light setup! The kids had fun in my little studio. I can't wait until I can have a larger space for this. I should have taken a photo of my bedroom so you could see how crowded we were!

Anyhow...I was still pretty pleased with the look of these! So here's the photos....


First up...Andrew and the dinosaur!

My sweet babies!
Can't believe how well the cooperated today :)


Then...PJ came up, and I changed a little of the setup and kept shooting...
Later...more friends joined us & I think I finally got the lighting the way I want it!

Isn't she beautiful!



& a couple of things just for fun :)

Oh...I'm also considering going to just a light watermark over my images instead of the old way. This way is a lot faster & still does the job...even better, I think. Let me know what you think.

No comments: