Monday, July 7, 2008

An engagment session...

I just love doing these sessions! It's such a change of pace from my kid sessions. It's kind of cool to have someone do exactly what you tell them, and it makes me think about my art more than just did I catch the action...ya know :)

Anyways...Since I couldn't pick just one favorite, I'll show several different shots that I love!



We had to wait on this shot, but I really wanted the street car in the background. Isn't it cool!!


My favorite blue doors...
A little more traditional...


Love, Love, Love!!!


A fun vintage action!


I know cheesy, but I still think it's cute :)


Wow...this may be my favorite of the whole session! Audubon park is absolutely beautiful!


Last one...just a fun portrait...


I had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for being open to everything because I think we've got some great images! I hope you'll love them as much as I do! I'll have your gallery in a couple of weeks.

No comments: