Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Going Away BBQ

Moving can be one of the best and worst things about the military life for me. I love getting to go new places, seeing new things, and meeting new friends. But on the other hand, I'll never get used to having to say goodbye to all the wonderful people that we meet along the way.

Yesterday we had a little BBQ for our friends/neighbors. They have orders and will be moving really soon. I hate to see them leave, but I know they'll love the journey!



Here's Andrew with one of his best buds...

We'll miss you guys! Ya'll are so much fun to hang out with!


Performing for her Dad. I wish someone had gotten this on video - it was so funny!


Love the sunglasses :)


Simon doing his thing with meat...


He made some great big burgers! It was fun watching Andrew try to bite into it :)


PJ loved the chocolate...


Here's Hannah being the leader...notice everyone is younger.


A little sweetie...


Here comes the water balloons!



They had so much fun...can't you tell by that dirty face :)

Love this expression! I wonder what he's thinking :)

No comments: