Monday, July 28, 2008

Old Friends...

We had a great afternoon with some old friends...our neighbors from Virginia. It's been almost a year since we've seen them, and boy have these kids ever grown! Ryan was just beginning to walk when we left, and now she's a runner! And Lucas, was all dinosaur, and now he talks your ear off :).

We had to get some photos of little Ryan in her new dress and her hand-made bow. Her mom makes them, and aren't they awesome!

Here's little Miss Model...


This is Lucas...He cooperated very well for his photo :)
And my boy-crazy little girl! I had no idea it could start this early!!

Look at these eyes! Seriously!


After visiting the children's museum...we took a little walk and picked some flowers along the way...



Andrew even jumped in on the shoot! He doesn't usually want me to take his pictures so I was honored that he asked :)

Here's the whole gang! Aren't they adorable!


Oh...These are similar to the Come Play With Me Sessions if anyone is considering them. This was an outing to the Children's Museum. I've got lots of fun shots of the kids playing inside as well. School starts in a few weeks so these sessions will be available soon!

1 comment:

Liz Amason said...

Christy,
What BEAUTIFUL pictures you have taken. The one of the little girl from behind is one that could be a classic (IMHO).
You don't know me, I'm an Independent Shakee Distributor and will be in New Orleans next week. Shaklee is holding an awesome event that everyone is invited to on the 7th. Please check it out on my blog and if you'd like more info, just email me.
Thanks & God bless,
Liz Amason
www.goodngreen.org