Friday, July 18, 2008

2 New Session Options

In addition to my regular custom sessions, I'm going to be opening up two new options. The first one I'd like to tell you about is a Photo Party. The hostess will invite at least 3 guest families. Everyone will get a complimentary 20 minute photo session with me. Orders will be placed that day, and orders over $100 will earn a free 8x10 print. The hostess will get 15% of the party sales as a print credit! A little of the fine print...the hostess must have enough space for me to setup my portable studio away from the rest of the party. A dinning room will usually work well for this. There is also a $100 retainer fee when you book your party. After the party has taken place this will be returned to you. Portraits will be delivered to hostess for her to deliver to her friends.

Here's some samples of what to expect...




Another option is the new "Come play with me" session. These sessions will be available after the start of school in the fall. It's basically a playdate for your little one and my little one. We can meet in the park, aquarium, children's museum or zoo. I'll photograph your child having fun and playing. We won't be posing or setting up any backgrounds...it's all play. You've probably heard the term Lifestyle portraiture...this is it. Your child doing what they do naturally....play! The basic session is $25 or you can add a 4x6 soft cover photo book with 20 pages for just $50 more. I'll be posting samples of the book soon, but I think you're going to LOVE it! The fine print...this is for one child only & is perfect for the stay-at-home moms out there. My 4 and a half year old will be with me. I will only be booking one of these sessions per week.

A few samples from a playdate with our neighbor...


I'm looking forward to offering these new sessions to you! I hoping that these will offer a more affordable way for everyone to be able to have great portraits of their family!

No comments: