Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Will you marry me, Daddy?"

Just had to share a sweet conversation in our home tonight :)


Hannah: You're the best Dad!

Simon: You're the best girl!

Hannah: Ya want to get married?

Simon: I'm already married to mama.

Hannah: Why? I thought you were going to marry me.

Simon: You'll have to find a nice boyfriend to marry when you get older.

Hannah: Did you choosed her when you saw that long dress?

Simon: What?

Hannah: I wanna a long dress, but you didn't choose me.

Simon: I chose mama a long time before you were born.


Then a few minutes later....

Hannah: Even PJ gonna give me a diamond.


Hannah thinks that PJ is her little boyfriend, and she has big plans for them :). Just had to share this sweet little moment because now that it's written down, I can remember it, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is So darn cute!!!! Again,we'd have beautiful grandchildren, and she's the girl, so you'll have to pay for the wedding. Ha, ha! J/K. Anyways, maybe we can do the museum again this week? That was so fun!