Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Beautiful Family & lots of Redheads!

I know this is a large showcase compared to what I normally preview, but I had a hard time narrowing it down just to this many :). Today's family drove all the way from Baton Rouge just to do a session with me....what an honor! The little girls are going to be featured in the Red Head Book that I mentioned in a previous post. This was one of the easiest sessions ever because these girls were so well-behaved! Enjoy the portraits!



I love this! I added a little texture to make it work.

Look at all that red hair!

I think this is my favorite of the family!

What a gorgeous 8 year old!

The baby girl. She just turned 4.

And big sister...she's 16.

I love this one, too!

Sweet sisters....

Look at the cute attitude in the youngest.

All the sisters...

Telling secrets...

It was great meeting you and your beautiful family today! You all could be models!! I hope you enjoy the little preview. I'll have your gallery up within the week.

2 comments:

kristin said...

Becky,

I saw your comment on Beckers Blog about the files with Portrait Photogaphy. I am Stuck too...it seems when it comes to non wedding shoots, people dont want to pay that $$ for the files.

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.