Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Details on Tomorrow's Minis...

Hi guys....I'm so excited for the mini sessions tomorrow. Yahoo is predicting beautiful weather with a high of 74 and partly cloudy. This should make for a great day in the beautiful outdoors! If you're still trying to decide what to wear, you can't go wrong with coordinating colors. The days of white shirts and khakis are out. People don't dress like that in real life so why would you for a photo. If just the kids are going to be in the photo and you want something a little more contemporary, go with some bold colors....just stay away from too many patterns. We want you to be the focus of the photo - not your clothing.

Just a little reminder...You'll prepay for the smallest package tomorrow. It comes up to $53.50 after you add in the taxes. I'd prefer a check so I don't have to carry around cash out in public. If you need to pay using a credit card, just let me know soon. I can send you an invoice via paypal.

Here's a map of where to meet me. I'll be near shelter 10. I'll email you with my cell phone # in case you have trouble finding me :). If you need directions. use this address - Golf Club Dr
New Orleans, LA 70118.



And because every post needs a photo...here's an old favorite of my little girl :)

No comments: