Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ahem...Save the Date for Portraits in the Park


Okay...So I just picked a date, two actually.

Wednesday, March 26 - I know it's during the week, but I thought it might work well for stay-at-home mom's (or dad's) who want to bring their little ones.

Saturday, March 29 - For all the working parents.

The sessions will take place in Audubon Park. They are short 30 minute sessions. There will be no session fee, and I have special package options just for this mini session with prices starting at $50.

The way it'll work is on the day of the session, you'll pay for the smallest package, $50 + tax. Then, when you see your proofs, you can order any other package, and I'll apply your $50 to that package. Kind of like a print credit.

I'm sure these will book fast so make sure to schedule your session soon!

No comments: