Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Sneak Peeks from today...

Okay...I've got lots of photos to show! So I'm just going to get started....Enjoy!


Here's a newly engaged couple...Congrats!

Look at that ROCK!

Wow...3 boy & all smiles :)...

The baby...I couldn't pick just one fave so here's 2...

Just the big boys...I loved the natural expressions here...

What a sweet face...This was one of the few smiles he gave me :)

Look at these eyes!!


And lashes!!


2 Beautiful sisters...This is my favorite shot!!
Sweet expressions...


They sure were full of energy and it made for lots of fun shots!

One more from my morning session since I was in a hurry earlier... Dandelion Wishes

I'll send you all your passwords to your galleries in about a week. It was great meeting and photographing everyone today!!

No comments: