Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One from today's Mini...

Just wanted to put up these little preview from this morning. These were all shot at one of my favorite parks in this area...Audubon Park. It's absolutely beautiful down there! Every time I go there, I always end up seeing at least 5 people with cameras just like mine. I was so excited to find out that the mom of these little cuties is also a photography lover! We could have walked a little more for some variety, but the temperature warmed up too fast to enjoy being outside. Instead, we opted for a nice shaded spot with lots of clovers.


This one was shot under the amphitheater...I love the light there & the background!

Here's the clover shots....

I just love the interaction here...You can see it, but it's actually a feather that big bro is holding and rubbing the side of lil' sis's face.
The themed shot...April Showers...

I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding about a rain machine. I still love the look of the rain gear, and I hope that you will, too! I'll have your gallery up within the week. Thanks for being good sports about it all, and I hope to shoot with you sometime soon!

No comments: