Friday, April 25, 2008

May Flowers


I've got all the details for my May mini sessions now. This one is going to be one day only...Saturday, May 24 @ Martin's Garden Center on Belle Chasse Hwy (right next to Adam's Catfish). Since there is limited space, the session will be short and sweet, and I'll be booking every 30 minutes. Unlike my regular sessions where I proof around 20 images, I'm only going to proof about 5 images. I'll have the same packages for this mini that I've used in the past. They start at just $50 and include one 8x10, one 5x7, and 8 wallets. This time, I'll also be offering a premium wall folio. It is 10x20 with 3 openings for 5x7s. It's absolutely beautiful...I'll post a few images of my studio sample in a few days.

Shoot me an email at christy@christyparrottphotography.com if you're interested in scheduling an appointment. I hope you all can bring the kids out to celebrate spring with me!

No comments: