Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Family from this afternoon...

Here's a preview from another great family! These are my neighbors. You may remember Cynthia from my previous post about the Renaissance Salon & Spa. This is her beautiful family!


I love it when clients listen to my clothing suggestions :)...Don't they look great in black!!

This is Mr. M...This is one of Andrew's best friends!

And the beautiful Miss M...I absolutely love this shot of her running!!


I had fun photographing you guys today! You made my job very easy :). I'll have your gallery up in about a week for you.


**********************************************************************************
Oh...& I wanted to share some great news! I'm a new member of the Greater New Orleans Professional Photographers Guild. They meet once a month and bring a PPA speaker in as well. It's a great way to continue my photographic education. Anyways...The good news...The photo below came in first place in the portrait division :)! It's not really a big print competition, but it still made me very proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You do Such a great job, and they look so cute.

See you tomorrow!