Saturday, April 12, 2008

Christening

Today was my first time at a Catholic Mass. It was quite an experience. Everything was so organized. I have to admit that I was a little nervous about going because of all the rituals and readings that I had heard about. However, the service was beautiful, and I was honored to be apart of it all. I was there to capture the Christening ceremony of a beautiful baby girl. I'm going to go ahead and show a large showcase because I've got so many images that it was hard to sift through and find just 2 or 3.



Mom, Dad & Little J


Dad, Mom, Little J, Big Brother with Father Roy
Look at this gorgeous smile!


Sweet Kisses...

Can you get any more adorable than this :)
I love this smile!

Almost forgot...We were at Holy Spirit Catholic Church here in New Orleans. Everyone I met from the church was so warm and welcoming! They are doing great work here.
Just had to share this beautiful sunset image with you. This was what I was greeted with as soon as I turned off Belle Chass Highway.

Thanks again for choosing me to be apart of such an important milestone in your child's life! It was truly an honor.