Saturday, May 10, 2008

Muriels

I'm finally getting around to sharing these photos from Tuesday night. I shot a private event upstairs at Muriel's on the Jackson Square. This place was full of atmosphere. The staircase leading up to the room was chilling! It was completely dark and lite by tea light candles all the way up the squared stairs . At the bottom was the ghost table where they would put out wine and cheese every night for the spirits. Really spooky...huh?! I wish you could have heard it, too! It had some spooky, chanting type music being played in the staircase, too. On the way home, I had to call Simon just so he could listen :0.

Most of my shots were candid shots of the people, but these weren't so I wanted to share them.


Obviously, not in order...This was at the end of the night....

The guest picked out a mask on the way into the event...

Just a shot of the restaurant...

Love this wine glass shot...

More wine...

The glowing candles were so pretty...

We were entertained the whole night by this lovely Quintet...

And greeted with beautiful flowers....


Oh...this is the staircase I was telling you about....

The haunted room....No orbs captured, though :)

The carriage way entrance...


Just a pretty detail...


Before the event...the dinning room was so elegant...

Shot in the parlor that is also haunted...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freaky!!!!!