Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mini Session - June Balloons

I finally got the my kids and my friend's little boy out to the levee for some shots with the balloons! The kids had a blast! This session is going to be fun and easy for all! Since I'll need to shoot in the evening just before sunset, I'm going to make this session available for whole month of June. Just email me at christyparrott@yahoo.com to book a date that fits into your schedule.


I can't wait to get these printed big for my house!! This photo has a cool texture action that I think makes it look really cool and artsy :)


We saw this really cool orange tractor that Andrew had to have his photo made with.
Just a fun silhouette of Andrew...

PJ was having fun running down the big hill!


Another shot of my two babies...I'm in love with this one!


Here's the gang at the end of the session...


Hannah making it know that she is DONE! It was too much to ask for her to sit by her brother :)

She really is a sweet girl....I promise :)


This one looks innocent to me...


Here's Christy and PJ...How cute are they?!


Peek-a-boo...where's PJ?


Goofy, I know, but I still like it!

Wow...he's such a big boy now!


Just a little artsy shadow shot...cool huh?


My baby girl....this was shot on top of the levee...


I want a large canvas of this one, too!!

She likes to pose for me...

No comments: