Saturday, May 24, 2008

May Mini Sessions - Part 1

Wow...What a hot and steamy day! This is only the first part of the previews I'm showing tonight. These were all from this morning. It was definitely cooler this AM, but the humidity was something fierce! It took a good 20 minutes for my camera lens to stop fogging over.

I hope you all found a cool way to spend the day. The kids and I went to the pool twice - once after the morning sessions and again after the afternoon sessions!

Here's what you're waiting to see....the photos.............


Mr. Martin of Martin's Garden Center was kind enough to host this mini session for me...







Okay Mrs. Twin Mom...I'm sorry, but I can't tell the girls apart :). You'll have to let me know if these are both of the girls or just one...lol!

I'll have more up late tonight from the afternoon sessions so stay posted!

1 comment:

Jenn Shelley said...

They came out soooo adorable! Yes, you have a shot of both of them. Tanner is the one on the stairs, and Talyn is the one playing "peek-a-boo" You did an awesome job. I can't wait to see the rest!