Friday, March 6, 2009

Fun family from today...

I had a fun session with a family that you may remember from my blog. I first photographed these little guys last summer. And after we shot the red wall, we ended up at the same location as before :). These little guys are featured on my homepage...the little cuties with red balloons.


I just love the interaction between these two! This maybe my favorite :)


Seriously...have you ever seen a whole family of models!


And this is the red wall! I love this place :). You'd never know there was a kids' baseball game going on right around the corner, & that this building is actually the concession stand for the ball park. Oops...well now you know :)

Thanks for the fun session guys! It's so awesome to see how the kids are growing so fast!

No comments: