Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 year old session - Preview

Just a little preview from my session this afternoon with a fun little girl! She was an awesome model and even perfected the quick change :).



This is my favorite image...I love the "modely" feel. Is that even a word? :)


So sweet in her little dance outfit!

I've been loving these solemn, looking down shots lately. Guess I'm in a mood, but isn't she gorgeous!



I loved the way her images turned out, and she's also going to entering in the National Model Search!! Thanks for the awesome session, and I'll have your gallery posted within 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy! Thanks so much for such a lovely photo session. Kayleigh really enjoyed posing and running around taking pictures. We can't wait to see all of the proofs! See you next week at GUMP!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! She is beautiful, and I love the pics, very cute, and alot of poses... Very Nice!