Saturday, March 21, 2009

5 boys...

Get ready for a big showcase! With 5 boys, it was hard not to preview a little of it all. Everyone was so fun and full of energy....it made for a wonderful session!


Gorgeous Sisters...

One of my favorite shots of the day! Brotherly love :)


So sweet...


I love feet!

The handsome little face maker... He gave me a different look with each click ;-)


I love, love, love this one!

Fun, fun!

They were super fast, too!


We had some swingin' fun down by the canal...


The sisters with all their boys...

Thanks again for the fun session! You guys were great to work with. I hope you enjoy this preview, and I'll have your full gallery ready with in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

{Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

Christy, These are great! I love the last one with the sister and the boys.. but how can you pick a favorite. Fantastic as always!