Monday, December 15, 2008

Marine Corps Band - Toys for Tots, New Orleans

I almost forgot to blog about this :-O These photos are from Simon's concert with the Marine Forces Reserve Band New Orleans. It was truly a wonderful performance filled with awesome music! The kids loved the show, too! Don't miss this next year!!


Oh...first let me show you our little tree. Not big...we have a tiny living room...but I still love it :).

Before we left for the concert, I made the kids pose for some photos because they were dressed so cute! I can't believe Andrew actually went along with the matching shirts. I doubt I'll get away with this next year so I had to have the photos for proof :). He did protest smiling because all his friends at the park were watching him!

This is my favorite shot....it's SO them!




Now onto the show...

They had some really cool lighting...

How fun is this shot...

Here's Simon. I love seeing the motion in his sticks!

This was part of the drum special...

Love this!



Ohh...another one of my favorite shots from the night!

Okay...love this one, too :)


Here comes Santa!!

A friend of ours in action...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy, being an"OLD" Marine (76)
with a load of grandkids and greatgrandkids, and even one greatgreatgrandkid I really enjoyed your site!!! Semper Fidelis

Marine Don Dalton 1st/Sgt USMC Retired