Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching up...

Edited to add: The staff photo from the preschool.
Wow...Has December been busy, and I just thought I would take a break this month. :)! I'll definitely need some down time after Christmas ;-).

I'm pretty far behind on keeping the blog updated. So this may be a little overload, but I wanted to make sure and share anyways.



The first set is from a quick session that I shot this afternoon at a neighbor's house.
Look at this huge grin!!



My favorite...i think :)


Mom's favorite...



Remember these twins? Aren't they just adorable!!

I love how fun this shot is!!


Another Christmas card shoot...

Seriously...can it get any cuter? :)


These are from my first Santa photos.


And here he is...

Any readers out there who would like me to blog your Santa photo so that you can share online? I'll blog the first 3 request I get. Just add a comment here.

Okay...I feel better now that I've got everything online :) Merry Christmas!! Don't forget to take time to slow down and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy~
Your kindness and thoughtfulness can never be repaid. THANK you for all you do for our little preschool. GUMP is so happy to have you as part of our team. I look forward to your next set of photos. You may blog the staff photo if you'd like.
Kandie Hinyub
Director, GUMP