Monday, December 1, 2008

Good friends...







It's time again to say goodbye to some of our great neighbors and friends. I first met Nikki last year when her husband was deployed. It was nice getting to spend so many days with her and watch the kids play together. I got to watch her little boy grow from a little baby to a curious toddler. Hannah is going to miss Destiny so much. They have a friendship that reminds me of sisters....sometimes they play really well & other times they fuss :). Anyhow...as sad as it is to say bye, I know they have some great times to look forward to at their new duty station. We wish you all the best! Much love :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, where going to miss u guys so much too... thank you so much for ur time and patients with the kids:) u do such wonderful work! it was so hard to choose which pics to get lol, I WANTED THEM ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST!!!! I love how you take pictures! Love You!
*Christy #2*