Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We're Home...

We made it back to New Orleans on Monday and into our home on Tuesday. We didn't have any damage, but we did loose power for a long time. We all thought of the evacuation like a mini vacation. The kids had a fun in Ft. Worth and Natchitoches. I've already shared the photos of our room in Ft. Worth, but I've got so much more to show share :)

I'm still catching up on photos, and I wanted to thank you for your patience! Feel free to call or email me to check up on anything.



Here's a view of a little of the wind damage we saw...

A view of our neighborhood....mostly just small trees down and limbs...


What's there to do in Natchitoches, LA? Go fishing :)


The downtown area was really cute...



Can you see everyone on the dock?

Harley relaxing while everyone else was fishing...


A few shots just for fun!








This is going to be an art print on my wall soon...


There's a new sheriff in this here town :)

Pop with the kiddos...


My baby's curls...





Two bottom teeth gone...now look what he can do :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back home now - must have been an experience for you all to evacuate. Your art images are just incredible and such a pleasure to see... I'd enjoy several of them as postcard or art cards!