Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet Baby "R"...

Let me introduce you to little baby "R". He is an adorable little two week old, and he was by far my easiest newborn shoot! He slept when we wanted him to and he even gave some sweet eye contact which is so rare for this age.


We got started outside. He even fell asleep in this basket later :)


Love this classic shot with Daddy!...
What a little sleeping angel he is!

Look at this eye contact...and the cute little pucker!!

Of course Mom & Dad adore him!!

Just a fun shot with the huge ducky :)

And finally, a photo from Carly...She was my helper tonight. Beautiful image girl!
Mom & Dad...Thank you so much for allowing me to capture this wonderful time in your child's life. I know it goes by so fast. I hope you enjoy your little preview. It was so hard deciding which ones to show you because you have so many great shots to choose from! I'll have your gallery ready for you within two weeks.

No comments: