Friday, June 20, 2008

Uppercase Living...



Okay...I'm totally in love with this product! It's the coolest thing ever, and I've got a million ideas of what I want to use them for! Michelle Christian is the demonstrator who did my party. These things are kind of like fancy stickers except they don't look like a sticker. They look like a hand painted expression or design! You should check out the catalog online. Just go here...

https://customercorner.uppercaseliving.com/Login.m
You'll need this to register...
Demonstrator ID: 995642
Registration Token: Christian

My party is still open until Tuesday so if you see something you love, it'll help me out, too :). I want to get one more for the living room, and one for the laundry room, kitchen, our bedroom, the kids bathroom and bedrooms :) Can you tell I'm addicted...LOL!

1 comment:

♥ Leia Everett-Reeves ♥ said...

i LOVE That! i soo very interested in ordering some but it will have to wait til after pay day!
i need a good saying for my photog wall!