Friday, June 6, 2008

Family fun...

Just a little preview from this evening's session with two year old, twin boys! Wow...did they have some energy! It started out as a June balloon session, but those quickly flew away :). Everyone made the best of things, and I've got some many adorable shots of the two!

Mom had put together a beautiful portrait wall in their home. It was full of black and white images so that's why I choose to present these in black and white...and I just love b&w, too!




This was the game that the two came up with...they'd run all the way to the garage, and then hide a second before running back to jump on Mom and Dad's back :)


I love this shot of Mom catching the little guy!


I hope you guys enjoy the seeing your portraits! Y'all are an awesome family, and I had so much fun playing with you! Thanks for being so relaxed and open to anything :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!! The pictures are SO cute! Cute family too! You are SO good!!!