Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A little view from our Christmas...

I just wanted to share a few images from Christmas at our home. We had a wonderful day with family and friends. The kids got everything they wanted from Santa, too!


A look at the toys Santa left behind...


Andrew with is new Nerf gun. This is the first year that he's been allowed to have a play gun.


Hannah and her baby. The baby has red hair and blue eyes, too!


Andrew on his new bike and wearing the Harley Davidson outfit that Grandma and Pop got him. He's such a big boy!


Showing off his skills!


Hannah is all about the make up. She loves the little vanity table, too!


Simon grabbed a shot of me in the kitchen cooking...not a sight that is seen too much...me in the kitchen and me in a photograph :)

Andrew and D sitting down for Christmas dinner. The kiddos didn't eat much of the meal...they don't know what they're missing!


Oh....I had to share these shots of the sky today. We had a little storm and this was after everything passed. The colors are pretty much exactly the way I saw them!



No comments: