Monday, December 17, 2007

A Christmas Session & Just sharing

Just wanted to catch up with some blogging. I know the holidays tend to fly by, but I wanted to make sure to document some cool new first for my kiddos. But first, I'll start off by sharing a recent family session.


Love this shot!


The family card...



Here's the first I was telling you about....No training wheels!!



Our Christmas tree as see from the window...isn't it pretty :)


The kiddos with my new flash....


This was taken in Henderson, Texas...my hometown. We have a beautiful, historic downtown square area.


Another first...Andrew learning to shoot the BB gun...


Then Hannah found out and had to go see...


Hannah trying to convince Pop to let her do it, too...



Andrew had to show Harley his BB gun...


A close up of Harley...He loved all the freedom of running around in the country!


Well...I showed you the dog so you might as well see the guinea pigs, too :) Sarge & Ron.




I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I'll update you more after Christmas.




No comments: