Saturday, December 1, 2007

Featured Kids from Today's Minis

First off, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Melissa Young for allowing me use her dance studio to hold my sessions today & also to her mother Mrs. Margaret!! You guys rock!!

I had a fun day photographing all the kiddos dressed up for Christmas! It was a lively bunch and made for some cute shots.

I'm sharing a lot because it was hard to find just a few to feature :) So let's get started...


This is little Miss M and a serious expression...
And now a beautiful smile


One, two, three...TIMBER!! That was the game :)
This was taken just one second before the timber part.
Some fun, goofy faces from Mr. S & Miss M
I love this...


This is the beautiful little Miss K
She loved the Christmas puppy...

Such sweet siblings...Mr. B & Miss H
Hugs and all...

No comments: