Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Today's Session & My kids [San Diego Photographer]

Just wanted to share a few recent images of my kiddos and my afternoon session today.


Andrew helped me with my new lighting setup...it's going to be so much fun! And he was such a great little model :)

My sweet girl in my little studio. She was a great little poser. She loves being in front of the camera....when she wants to ;-).

And this is Mr. B...He's Hannah's new boyfriend. Well, actually they got married. It was really a cute little ceremony. They colored paper rings and exchanged them with an, "I marry you." Then Hannah gave him a big kiss on the cheek with moms' yelling, "NO!"

He is quite handsome. Hannah thinks is great that they look alike, too! She even emailed her Daddy and told him all about it.

No comments: