Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Wednesday Friend [San Diego Photographer]

So my mom informed me today that I haven't blogged in a long time, and I guess she was right :). Sorry, I'm not keeping as updated as I should. I've been running spring promotion in hopes of building up my business once again (look back a few posts to see the details). This move has been harder to rebound from than the last. I'm planning on doing a studio mini session for my military clients at the community center soon! I'm hoping that it will be the perfect time for Mother's/Father's Day, but I'll post more on that later.

For now....let me tell you about our little Wednesday friend. This is little B. He's also been on the blog before so you may recognize him. He comes to play with the kids while his mommy goes to class. The kids just love him! Hannah sings her songs to him, and he really listens. Oh...and you should see Andrew with him. He has such a gentle spirit and is so wonderful with babies.

So isn't he just a little cutie! He just celebrated his 1st birthday, too! Enjoy :)



No comments: