Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun Couple [San Diego Photographer]

It's been 10 years since I had last walked through Balboa Park...until today! I photographed this wonderful, young couple this afternoon in the San Diego's most beautiful park. These two are getting ready to say goodbye because he will soon be deploying with Simon. I'm so happy that I was able to capture these happy moments between them before their separation.

Umm...lots more images than I usually preview, but I just couldn't pick a favorite. These are my top 5 favorites...i think ;-). It was fun photographing a couple for a change. I love my babies and kiddos, but it's nice to have subjects that do what I tell them to do :)






Thanks so much for the fun session guys! I hope you enjoy your last few days together and make the most of each moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Christy! I love all of them. You did an amazing job - I can't wait to see the rest!

-Jenn