Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Family Snapshots [San Diego Photographer]

I just wanted to share a few snapshots. We are enjoying spending time together as a family before the deployment which is coming way too fast.



From our day at the San Diego Zoo


We went out to visit the grave site of our beloved guinea pig Ron. He passed away the day after Christmas this past year. We buried him down by the pond in a nice, pretty spot. Hannah said a prayer and made Simon pray, too :)

On another note...this would be an awesome photo spot for those of you with base access!
I LOVE this image! It's so THEM. I was laying on the couch watching TV when I saw them...the computer was just lighting up their face and I had to capture it! Andrew is for sure a Daddy's Boy. They love playing video games and watching youtube videos of rc planes and trucks.

No comments: