Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sneak Peek [Belle Chasse Family Photographer]

Oh my goodness...You have got to see these sweet curls! Little Miss N was looking out at the baseball field, but I couldn't resist grabbing this shot of her beautiful hair!


Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles...I love this one!!


We found this pretty little spot that I just fell in love with and had to make them walk through :) What a sweet family!


Last one for now...Such a sweet face.

Two year olds are so much fun because you get to throw the plans out the window because they run the session :). Little Miss N had fun following around bunny rabbits, watching boats, and running down a ramp. See...nothing that I could even image, but I love how the images turned out - fun and full of wonder.

Enjoy your preview! You'll have a full gallery within two weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW... Christy these are wonderful.!!! We just could not wait to see the pictures on your blog. We just can't thank you enough for capturing our family so perfectly. Your patience were overwhelming!!! We will be anxiously waiting for our gallery. Thanks Again............. Lyndsee Jayson, and Natalyn

Anonymous said...

Christy,
The preview pictures are amazing! But, of course they are... I did not expect anything less. Great job once again!

Ashlee

Melanie said...

I have seen some beautiful pictures before - but I actually held back tears while looking at your pictures of Naty-pie! You really have a gift! Glad to have found out about you. I will spread the word!