Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute Cousins...

I always tell my moms that I'll be posting a preview on the same day as their session, but when I get kids that are this stinkin' cute, it's hard to pick my favorites! I guess should try since I know you guys are looking forward to this :)


Here's the two cousins together....Seriously can it get any cuter? Red hair, freckles, happy faces...I just love it!
Okay...so another favorite :) These little one is just over a year old and is full of energy. The wobbly steps are too cute to not capture!

Check out these eyes? What a handsome little man!

After some more traditional shots, the kiddos had fun splashing in the pool.

And after a long session, we managed to wear the little sweetie out. Love this image with Mom!

Thanks for the fun session today...what a sweet little baby you have! I'm looking forward to showing you the rest of the images soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! These are too Cute!!!
You are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Christy, these are so sweet! I love the mom with the little girl.