Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's all fun and games...

Just sharing a few photos from Texas. We went with Simon's parents to Fire Mountain, and the kids got to play putt putt golf and lots of other fun stuff.


Working on back lighting...


More back lighting...I'm starting to like it :)

Love this lighting...


Just thought it was sweet...

I'll share more later :)

I've almost got the details worked out for the spring mini sessions. I had planned to do an indoor, studio style setup, but I've decided to go with portraits in the park. I'm still deciding between two locations. The first one I'm considering is Audubon Park. I know there are plenty of opportunities there for some great shots! I'm also looking into the Longue Vue Gardens. The only thing with this place is that there would be a higher session fee that would cover the cost of doing a session on their grounds. I do think it'd be well worth it since it's a beautiful location, though. I just don't want to turn anyone off from my low cost mini sessions by charging more for this specific location. Do you have a preference? Shoot me an email if your interested, and I'll make sure to keep you informed.

No comments: