Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Car Troubles...

So we're sitting here in a Mazda dealership in Alexandria because my car broke down on us yesterday as we were driving back to New Orleans. We had to be towed here and by the time the tow truck got us here, the parts department was closed. At least, they got the part ordered for this morning. We still ended up being out for the hotel room for the night since they couldn't give us a rental car to get us home. We never travel light...it was all 4 of us plus the dog and two guinea pigs and a full load in the back of the car! At least I had my computer with me :).

I'll post some photos of our time in East Texas soon enough. Just wanted to let you all know that we're still alive...maybe I should say "knock on wood" to that one! You know it was one of those days when I was scared to say what else could go wrong!

No comments: