Sunday, June 3, 2007

Playing Catch Up...

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We've been really busy and sick lately. My parents have been here visiting for a little before heading up to Cape Cod to visit with my aunt. We'll be heading that way soon! I'm looking forward to shooting my first beach shots with the kids!

Here's some shots from the past week. Over the Memorial Day weekend, Simon and I drove to to Charlottesville to visit with friends and do a maternity photo shoot.

Here's one from the session...

On the way back we stopped at one of the scenic over looks and I got this beautiful view of the blue ridge mountains.

We also stopped at James Madison's Montpelier...the home of the 4th president of the United States. Here's some details from the place. They are currently renovating it to be like the days when he lived there.

We had a great visit with my parents! The kids got so spoiled to them being here. Here's a shot of Dad and Hannah walking out to see the geese at George Washington's Grist Mill.
I also did a little mini-session with Simon and the kids. Well, the kids weren't too into it & I don't have too many keepers from it. Here's just a couple, though.

I've got a newborn session in the morning so I'll have more to post tomorrow :)


No comments: