Friday, June 15, 2007

Cape Cod

The kids and I and my mom and dad are in Cape Cod visiting my Aunt Polly. We're having a great time! The kids are loving being the center of attention. Another thing they love is Aunt Polly's back porch. She feeds the birds, squirrels, chipmunks and even raccoons everyday. I've got a bunch of fun pictures of the wildlife around her house. The little chipmunk photo is one of my faves! Later, I'm going to have to make my way to the pond behind her house and get a picture of the swans with their babies!!

I couldn't wait to post these pictures from today so I had to go up to the public library and use their wireless network. Anyhow, the kids, mom & Aunt Lise had planned to go whale watching today, but the seas were too rough, and it got called off. So we went driving around and found a beautiful little beach in Barnstable right beside where we were going to take the whale watching cruise. It was a little chilly because they've had a cold front for the past few days, but the kids didn't notice and had a wonderful time!!

So here's the photos...

Simon....we miss you! See you soon....We love you!!

No comments: