Monday, August 23, 2010

Pre-Deployment [San Diego Photographer]





This is a long time friend of mine and her family. Her husband just deployed, but before he left I got to capture a few smiles. The best thing I did before Simon left 5 months ago was make him pose for pictures for me. I love those photos! Where they technically perfect - of course not! They were us...us as a family, the kids wrapping their arms around their Daddy, memories that come rushing back every time I see a photo from that day. My favorite part about being a photographer is being able to give that gift to the families that trust me to capture those memories for them. Jaimie, I hope these images will bring you happy thoughts that fill the long months! And, Thanks for serving!

1 comment:

{Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

I absolutely adore these!! What a beautiful gift for them to have while he's gone!! oxox