Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The kids visit La Jolla [San Diego Photographer]
















Today the kids and I visited La Jolla and a few of their beautiful beaches. I have to admit that bribing them with a visit to the beach is a great way to get them to finish their school work quickly :). Anyhow...we started the day at the Cave Store. They have a staircase inside the store that goes down inside the cliff to a cave at the beach. I never thought I was claustrophobic until I got about half way down the 145 stairs. My legs were literally shaking! But, it was a beautiful sight to see. Now the climb back up the stairs...well, let's just say I skipped the gym tonight ;-). So after the cave, we headed to the beach because the kids were just dying (oh, I mean whining) to go in the water. It was a little chilly, but as you can see from the photos they didn't notice.

No comments: