Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Beach Sessions [San Diego Photographer]

She had so much fun playing in the sand :)

Hannah's toes


All smiles :)


Walking into the sunset


LOVE this one!


Fun, fun



A sweet peak


My babies sure are getting big!


Andrew actually posed for me!


Another favorite


So the other day, my friend and I got a chance to take the kiddos to the beach for their Christmas photo sessions. We ended up at Coronado Island near the Hotel Del Coronado. It was so a lovely spot and just picture perfect! The kids had a blast running in and out of the water and playing in the sand. I can tell that I'm going to love working here in San Diego! So many fun ideas to try out!


1 comment:

{Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

They are all perfect!! I miss you guys! All of the kids are getting so big! I can't wait until we are there over the summer to join you.
oxox