Thursday, September 10, 2009

Five Open Dates!




As our time in New Orleans comes to an end, I am limited to only 5 dates left for sessions!! These are all dates during the weekday, and they are for those of you wanting to get Christmas cards.

Session $175 + tax includes -
- 20-30 minute session
- 15-20 images in online gallery
- (25) 5x5 or 5x7 press printed Christmas cards
- 1 digital negative with reprint release

*I also have a Military Special...Please email me for more details.*

Available dates: Sept. 22, 24, 29 Oct. 6 & 8

I have two regular session dates available - Sept. 26 & Oct. 3. These are regularly price sessions. You can find all the info about that on my website under "investment".

Email me if you'd like to set up your appointment! I'm looking forward to seeing my favorite clients before we leave :)

*** ETA - Sept. 22nd & 24th & Oct. 3rd & Oct. 8th are no longer available :) ***

No comments: