Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Wedding of Lori & Jody

Lori & Jody were married on Saturday at Cedar Grove Tchoupitoulas Plantation. Everything turned out beautifully and Lori sure made a gorgeous bride! I hope you enjoy the showcase!


First Looks..... HIS....

and HERS...


The Ceremony...

The Kiss...

The first dance...

Then, I got to steal them away for a few quick shots together as husband and wife...

The cake & toast...


More dancing...

and a little break...

Then, the second line...A New Orleans tradition that I saw for the first time!

Lori's rings...

And the exit...

I hope everyone enjoyed the preview! Lori & Jody...I wish you all the best in your new life together! Thank you for trusting me with your memories!

1 comment:

Rick said...

Great wedding captures Christy - you did a great job - Super location too! I like it!