Saturday, November 22, 2008

"I don't even want to wear this shirt!"

Well...that's how our afternoon got started :). Andrew was very adamant about not wearing the new sweater that I choose for him to wear for our family photo. He says that it's itchy, but I think it's rather soft. He thinks the tag in the back should be cut out, but I hate doing that. Oh well, at least he got over it by the time we made it down to City Park.

Our friend Jen was nice enough to take our family photo today. I also got some great shots of her big family, too!

Here are some of my favorites from the day....

Of course, my little model tried to stay in front of the camera the whole time :)


Jen's beautiful family...

The crazy things that daddies do!

My family...

Let's race!

Okay...I can honestly say that I have a lot more sympathy for all my clients on the other end of the lens. I think I'm the worse in front of the camera....really, just ask Jen :). Anyhow...I'm so glad that I did it because I'm so proud to have these photos of our little family. Thanks Jen!

1 comment:

{Nicole Benitez Photography} said...

Christy-You look beautiful and the kids have grown so much! I love coming here and seeing all that you are up to. I miss you guys! You are doing some amazing work!!