Monday, January 7, 2008

A broken arm :(


Just wanted to share...Andrew fell off the monkey bars at the playground today and broke his arm. We just got back from the ER, and they put a little splint on it. This is his first broken bone and hopefully his last, but he's a rough and tumble little boy so who knows.

Poor little guy...he was okay with me taking a photo of him, but he wouldn't crack a smile for it.



They gave him a sling for when he's up and walking around...


This is just a temporary splint and wrap...we'll have to see what the doctor does.
Don't those sad eyes just get you :(

Yep...that's our Christmas tree still up. That was the goal for this evening...Guess I'll have to work on that tomorrow :).

Oh & Deanna if you're reading this...I'll have your proofs in later this week. I'll know an exact date tomorrow, & I'll give you a call. Hope you guys had a great time on your honeymoon!!

No comments: