Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter & some catching up to do....


I hope everyone had a nice Easter! We had a cold one! Just wanted to share a few photos of the kids with their guinea pigs. The black and white one is Ron (like Ron Stopable from Kim Possible...because he has spiked hair) & the the little brown & black one is Sarge because he has a flat spot right on the top of his head....Simon says it looks like a flat top hair cut.


I know this is a little late, but I also wanted to share a picture from the a clinic that was held at the Quantico Stables....
Okay....now for the good stuff. April's special is available for active duty military families. I'm offering the session for $25 and prints at 40% off! I've also got DVD slideshows on special for just $25 (reg. $50). Hurry and get in on this deal! I've got limited spots open because Andrew is starting soccer this month so I'm going to be busy on Saturday.

For May, I'm going to be offering my first limited edition session. The theme is a Tea Party in the park. It's perfect for those sweet little girls. I also have that cute tea cup for the babies! The session will be short....about 45 minutes just to keep the kids interest since there's only one setting. The session will be $50 & will include one 8x10 of your choice. I'm also going to be offering portrait collections so it'll make your ordering process easier! Book now to reserve your spot!

No comments: