Thursday, March 1, 2007

Operation: Love Reunited

I found this wonderful organization called Operation: Love Reunited (www.oplove.org). I had been playing with the idea of volunteering with them for about a month. I really loved the idea about giving back to our military families, but I was a little nervous that this is such a special occasion that I'd hate to miss any of the important moments. So anyways, I decided the other night that I had to do it & I'd sign up in the morning. Well before I could sign up, Tracy contacted me about photographing her husband's homecoming! What a huge sign that this was the right thing to do!

The homecoming was this morning. Lots of beautiful, emotional moments...even for me watching as an outsider. I can only imagine how they were feeling.

I'll just let the pictures say it all...

First time meeting his son...
Tracy...I'm so happy for you that your family is complete once again. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of the reunion!

2 comments:

admin said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Christy,

THANK YOU!!! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous. You are so very talented.